Candidates can pursue a diploma degree in UX if they have completed their 10+2 from a recognised board with passing marks and also qualified our entrance exam . Basic knowledge of UX will be helpful but not mandatory. Aspirants from any stream (Engineering/Science/ Commerce/ Arts) are eligible to apply for admission in this diploma course. Following are required skillset for this diploma course :
- Eye For Detail
- Good Communication Skills
- Visual Communication Skills
- Creative Mind
- Team Player
- Good Interpersonal Skills
• Job assistance – Mock interviews, Interview techniques, Resume building, Placement options, etc to prep our students for their career. We schedule our students for interviews with at around 15 companies with respect to their profile and the available job openings.
• Intensive Portfolio building assistance for UX Case Study on Behance, WordPress website and Medium blogs.
• Gain practical experience by making one unique concept of your own, during the course which will be discussed with the whole batch in a brainstorm session.
• Learn all the latest tools applicable to your diploma course.
• Get a certificate of completion from us with certified partner Google which can be verified online on our website after qualifying in the exam.
• Lifetime support from any of our mentors for any query you may have throughout your career.
• A limited online or offline batch of up to 10 students only. This is how we maintain an international quality standard while providing sufficient individual attention to each of our students.
• Every single class is recorded live enabling you to keep track of all your classes easily. It also enables online members to connect with offline batch virtually in real-time.
At Designient, it’s a six months diploma master course, tailored for individuals who believe in design thinking as a key to ensure innovations are reshaping technology and user experience that affects real change in the world around us.
Creating and acquiring skills: seasoned UX practitioners can acquire knowledge, learn basic skills, or develop new skills. Even if you are holding a university degree in a UX, UX Certification can improve your qualifications. Switch from a different area to UX: Get qualified source introductory and advanced training to kick-start your new career.