User Experience (UX) is meant for everyone, whether you’re completely a beginner or working professional like a graphic or web designer, or web developer or none at all.
People in strategic client-facing roles, like project/product managers, strategists and consultants are also a great fit for this course.
• Job assistance – Mock interviews, Interview techniques, Resume building, Placement options, etc to prep our students for their career. We schedule our students for interviews with at around 6 companies with respect to their profile and the available job openings.
• Intensive Portfolio building assistance for UX Case Study on Behance and Medium.
• Gain practical experience by making one unique concept of your own, during the course which will be discussed with the whole batch in a brainstorm session.
• Learn all the latest tools applicable to your course.
• Get a certificate of completion from us which can be verified online on our website.
• Lifetime support from any of our mentors for any query you may have throughout your career.
• A limited online or offline batch of up to 10 students only. This is how we maintain an international quality standard while providing sufficient individual attention to each of our students.
• Every single class is recorded live enabling you to keep track of all your classes easily. It also enables online members to connect with offline batch virtually in real-time.
At Designient, it’s a two months part-time professional course, tailored for individuals who believe in design thinking as a key to ensure innovations are reshaping technology and user experience that affects real change in the world around us.
Our practical, hands-on courses are led by Adobe-certified mentors that offer the best UX design courses in Bangalore and Hyderabad with extensive real-world experience in UX and its complexities. Challenge yourself to enhance your potential and learn in-demand skills with immersive learning experience with us to embark on a new career path as a product or UX designer.