Designient Technologies Private Limited is a registered name of our organization having a trade name as Designient School Of Masterminds.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Cancellation Policy:
1.1 Enrollment Cancellation:
- If a student wishes to cancel their enrolment in a course at Designient School Of Masterminds, they must notify us in writing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the scheduled start date of the course. A cancellation request should be sent to email@example.com
1.2 Cancellation Fees:
- For cancellations made within 7 days of the course start date, a cancellation fee of 50% of the course fee will apply.
- For cancellations made within 48 Hours of the course start date, no refund or credit will be provided.
- If a student does not show up for the course without prior notice, no refund or credit will be provided.
2. Refund Policy:
2.1 Eligibility for Refunds:
- Refunds will be provided under the following circumstances:
- Course cancellation by Designient School Of Masterminds: In the event that Designient School Of Masterminds cancels a course, a full refund of the course fee will be issued to enrolled students.
- Student-initiated cancellations: Refunds, minus applicable cancellation fees, will be issued for eligible cancellations made in accordance with section 1.1.
2.2 Refund Processing:
- Refunds will be processed within 14 business days of receiving a written cancellation request.
2.3 Method of Refund:
- Refunds will be issued using the same payment method used for the original enrolment. If this is not feasible, an alternative refund method may be used, as agreed upon between Designient School Of Masterminds and the student.
2.4 Non-Refundable Fees:
- Application fees, registration fees, and any other non-course-specific fees are non-refundable.
3. Exceptional Circumstances:
- In exceptional circumstances, such as documented medical emergencies or other unforeseen events, Designient School Of Masterminds may consider refund requests on a case-by-case basis.
5. Policy Updates:
- Designient School Of Masterminds reserves the right to update or modify this cancellation and refund policy as needed. Any changes will be communicated to enrolled students and posted on our website.
6. Legal Compliance:
- This policy is designed to comply with Indian laws and regulations regarding cancellations and refunds. Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Hyderabad, Telangana.